Reporting & Analytics
To continuously improve the speed and accuracy of your decisions, you will need to iteratively improve the analytics that you currently have. To get a quick snapshot of your daily or monthly performance, you will need dashboards and scorecards. For fine-grained detail of say your costs, you will need to do drill-downs and drill-throughs of your cost data. Inevitably, you will want to see trends over time and benchmark both internally and when possible, externally. Sometimes, you don’t know what to look for and need to discover or just experiment. In other cases, you have a specific experiment that you would like to design and run. You may have some of these reporting and analytics capabilities. However, you have always a need to do more or just get more sophisticated at it. And, LogicMatter can you help get there.
The presentation capabilities of your business intelligence/analytics tools can be limited sometimes. Or if you want to integrate the analytics into other applications or portals that you already have. For example, you want to see analytics of your supply chain on a map (instead of a plain old vanilla web-based dashboard). LogicMatter will help you build just the kind of powerful, but personalized data apps to help you solve with your very specific needs and constraints.
Cloud & Managed Services
Building a data platform and the analytics infrastructure is no easy task given the complex technologies and increasing number of data sources, variety and volume of data. LogicMatter eases that burden for you. To then monitor and manage this infrastructure requires a broad set of capabilities and more importantly a dedicated capacity. We have listened to your needs and have expanded the scope of our services to offer managed services at our standard low-cost pricing. This includes an extensive suite of services including
- hosting the data and the solution in the cloud (private or public)
- provisioning the analytics solution
- assigning and managing the data storage – with your growing needs
- monitoring the data for quality and performance
- tuning and improving the performance of your reports
- providing maintenance and technical support of your analytics solution
- Having the data analytics infrastructure managed by the same team that built it will give you the reliability and flexibility you desire.